Wildland Fire Management Information (WFMI) Production system maintenance will occur on:
Monday, April 4th 9 AM MDT
The duration for this action should take about 20 min but not to exceed 1 hour. This update contains the Following Updates:
- User Accounts:
- Increase the special character set allowed for Passwords
- Fire Reporting System:
For Fire Reports Effective April 1, 2016
- Add New Criteria for Merged Fires
- Change "Fire Number" to "Incident Number"
- Change "Owner" to Landowner"
- Make "Weather Station" Optional
- (BLM) Remove Detection Method
- (BLM) Remove Special Area
- (BLM) Use Indecent (Fire) Number to create Fire Report
- (BLM) Remove Burning Index
- (BLM) Remove Veg Type
- (BLM) Remove MSGC
- (BLM) Remove Fire Data block for Resource Types
- (BLM) Remove Total Project
- (BLM) Remove Fire Ecology
- (BLM) Revised Fire Type and Protection Type Fields
- WFMI will be unavailable during the maintenance window.
- Weather Clients will not receive data.
- Weather Data will be collected in the weather buffers and be processed once the WFMI system is back on line. Clients will be denied access until that is finished.
- Fire Reporting will not be available.
Monday, April 4, 2016