Link to e-ISuite Enterprise - Click on this link and use your NAP Account credentials to log into Enterprise.
Patch 3 to e-ISuite Version 1.2.4 is now available. It may be downloaded from the Site Downloads page. The purpose of Patch 3 is to fix an issue where crew time postings appear out of order on the Post Time Screen. Please review the Release Notes before downloading and installing Patch 3 to Site Version 1.2.4.
Both Enterprise and Site Version 1.2.4 is now available and users can download the Site Version 1.2.4 Installer.
e-ISuite Site Training Installer has been updated to Version 1.2.4 with Patch 1 Applied. The Training Install should not be used on Incidents! It is for training purposes only! It may be downloaded from the Site Downloads Page.
New e-ISuite Mailing List
There is a new mailing list for the e-ISuite community. See the Suggestions page for more details or click on the link below to sign up for the new e-ISuite Mailing List.
For assistance with e-ISuite, contact the IIA Helpdesk. IIA Helpdesk contact information is provided on the right side of this page.
What's New in e-ISuite
- e-ISuite Patch 3 to 1.2.4 is now available. Go to the Site Downloads page to download the patch.
- e-ISuite Site Version 1.2.4 is now available. Go to the Site Downloads page to download this installer.
- e-ISuite Video Tips are now available on a number of topics including Site Installs; ROSS Imports; Rostering and Unrostering Resources; and Importing Custom Reports for Trainining Specialists at the following location: e-ISuite Video Tips Comments and/or suggestions can be sent via email to email@example.com
- Effective 6/29/2016, users must now enter their NAP Account credentials to log into the Data Repository and upload a Financial Export file. A DMS user name and password will no longer work to access the Data Repository. Please click here for additional information on requesting authorization for your NAP Account.
- NWCG has issued a letter with direction and instructions on managing e-ISuite databases when an IMT transitions and/or Incidents close-out. Please read the attached letter for details.
Version 1.2.4 of e-ISuite Site is Available on the Download Page.
The primary focus of this release includes fixing several known issues in Version 1.2.3 and adding a number of new data fields to Custom Reports Views. Please read the Release Notes for further detail on what is included in Version 1.2.4.
Click here to access the Site Installer Download Page.
Click here to see the full list of Known Issues in Version 1.2.4
For additional information, please contact Donna Tate, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Sarah Fisher, Business Lead, at email@example.com.