Link to e-ISuite Enterprise - Click on this link and use your NAP Account credentials to log into Enterprise.
The AD Rates for 2017 have been issued and are effective April 1, 2017.
- A patch is available to run on Site version 1.2.2 to update the system with the 2017 rates. Please go to the Site Download link in the Navigation panel to access the link to the patch. The Release Notes are available on the Site Download link and the Release Notes link, and provide more details on how to apply this patch.
- The 2017 AD Rates have been uploaded to Enterprise, and are now available for use.
NWCG has issued a letter with direction and instructions on managing e-ISuite databases when an IMT transitions and/or Incidents close-out. Please read the attached letter for details.
For assistance with e-ISuite, contact the IIA Helpdesk. IIA Helpdesk contact information is provided on the right side of this page.
What's New in e-ISuite
- The 2017 AD Rates are available and are effective April 1, 2017. On the Site Download link in the Navigation panel, a link to the patch that needs to be applied to Site version 1.2.2 to include the 2017 AD Rates is now available. Release Notes that provide additional information are also available.
- Version 1.2.2 has been released for both Site and Enterprise. Please read the Release Notes for details on the focus of this release. See below for further information and links to the Site install and Site Training install packages.
- The e-ISuite team has put together a Known Issues document specific to Finance. This document, along with the overall Known Issues document, is available on the Helpful Resources link in the navigation panel and contains Important information on solutions to potential issues, workarounds and useful tips.
- The Training Curriculum has been updated. Please use the updated materials available on the Instructor Curriculum link in the navigation pane.
- Effective 6/29/2016, users must now enter their NAP Account credentials to log into the Data Repository and upload a Financial Export file. A DMS user name and password will no longer work to access the Data Repository. Please click here for additional information on requesting authorization for your NAP Account.
NEW: Version 1.2.2 of e-ISuite Site is Available on the Download Page.
The primary focus of this release includes fixing several known issues in the Training Specialist module, and to address two critical Cost defects. Please read the Release Notes for further detail on what is included in Version 1.2.2.
Click here to access the Site Installer Download Page.
The Training Version 1.2.2 of e-ISuite Site is Also Available on the Download Page.
Click here to access the Site Training Installer Download Page.
Click here to see the full list of Known Issues in Version 1.2.2
For additional information, please contact Donna Tate, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Sarah Fisher, Business Lead, at email@example.com.