Link to e-ISuite Enterprise - Click on this link and use your NAP Account credentials to log into Enterprise.
NWCG has issued a letter with direction and instructions on how to manage e-ISuite Site databases when an IMT transitions and/or Incidents closeout. Please read the attached letter for details.
For assistance with e-ISuite, contact the IIA Helpdesk:
IIA Helpdesk Phone: 866-224-7677
IIA Helpdesk email: https://iia-hd.peckham-enclave.us/ (Use the Contact Us link)
What's New in e-ISuite
- Version 1.2.2 has been released for both Site and Enterprise. Please read the Release Notes for details on the focus of this release. See below for further information and links to the Site install and Site Training install packages.
- The e-ISuite team has put together a Known Issues document specific to Finance. This document, along with the overall Known Issues document, is available on the Helpful Resources link in the navigation panel and contains Important information on solutions to potential issues, workarounds and useful tips.
- The Training Curriculum has been updated. Please use the updated materials available on the Instructor Curriculum link in the navigation pane.
- Effective 6/29/2016, users must now enter their NAP Account credentials to log into the Data Repository and upload a Financial Export file. A DMS user name and password will no longer work to access the Data Repository. Please click here for additional information on requesting authorization for your NAP Account.
- If you need assistance with e-ISuite, please contact the IIA Helpdesk at 866-224-7677.
NEW: Version 1.2.2 of e-ISuite Site is Available on the Download Page.
The primary focus of this release includes fixing several known issues in the Training Specialist module, and to address two critical Cost defects. Please read the Release Notes for further detail on what is included in Version 1.2.2.
Click here to access the Site Installer Download Page.
The Training Version 1.2.2 of e-ISuite Site is Also Available on the Download Page.
Click here to access the Site Training Installer Download Page.
Click here to see the full list of Known Issues in Version 1.2.2
IIA Helpdesk services for e-ISuite are provided by Peckham Incorporated 24/7/365.
For additional information, please contact Donna Tate, Project Manager, at