Link to e-ISuite Enterprise - Click on this link and use your NAP Account credentials to log into Enterprise.
The 2020 AD Rate Patch for e-ISuite Site 1.2.6 is now available. It can be downloaded from the Site Downloads page. The purpose of this patch is to update the AD Rates to the approved 2020 rates. Please read the Release Notes prior to installing.
**Important Information & Changes for e-ISuite/IROC Integration**
With ROSS (Resource Ordering and Status System) being decommissioned and the IROC (Incident Resource Ordering Capability) system replacing it there are a few things we’d like to share on how this will affect the e-ISuite user community.
IROC was deployed the week of March 9, 2020. In the initial release the e-ISuite import file capability (formerly known as the ROSS Import) is not available. The IROC team anticipates having this capability available mid to late April.
Significant changes to the e-ISuite application need to be made to accept the new IROC Resource Import file. Currently, the e-ISuite application is being updated to replace the User Interface. A decision has been made that the changes to the e-ISuite application will be incorporated into the new User Interface release. We will keep you updated with information as more details become available, such as the anticipated release date for the new User Interface.
During the absence of an IROC Resource Import, resources need to be input into e-ISuite manually. We realize this is an increased workload and apologize for the inconvenience. Please plan your staffing needs accordingly.
What's New in e-ISuite
- There is a new mailing list for the e-ISuite community. See the Suggestions page for more details or click on the link to sign up for the new e-ISuite Mailing List. Sign up for New e-iSuite Mailing List(link is external)
- e-ISuite Site Version 1.2.6 is now available. Go to the Site Downloads page to download this installer.
- e-ISuite Video Tips are now available on a number of topics including Site Installs; Rostering and Unrostering Resources and Importing Custom Reports for Trainining Specialists at the following location: e-ISuite Video Tips Comments and/or suggestions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective 6/29/2016, users must now enter their NAP Account credentials to log into the Data Repository and upload a Financial Export file. A DMS user name and password will no longer work to access the Data Repository. Please click here for additional information on requesting authorization for your NAP Account.
- NWCG has issued a letter with direction and instructions on managing e-ISuite databases when an IMT transitions and/or Incidents close-out. Please read the attached letter for details.
Version 1.2.6 of e-ISuite Site is Available on the Download Page.
The primary focus of this release is to address several known issues and defects in Version 1.2.5. Please read the Release Notes for further detail on what is included in Version 1.2.6.
Click here to access the Site Installer Download Page.
Click here to see the full list of Known Issues in Version 1.2.6
For additional information, please contact Donna Tate, Project Manager, at email@example.com; or Sarah Fisher, Business Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org.