Configuration Management (CM) is the ongoing process of identifying and managing changes to the ROSS application.
Configuration Management Coordinator:
The Change Management Coordinator (CMC) has the following responsibilities:
Deliverables and other work products. The ROSS Project utilizes the processes found in the Configuration Management Plan to maintain a stable baseline, manage changes and facilitate stakeholder participation.
- Gathers and reviews all proposed change requests.
- Determines adequacy of supporting documentation and, if necessary, returns inadequately documented Change Requests (CR) to the submitting party for further documentation.
- Categorizes Change Requests.
- Enters Change Requests into the Configuration Management Repository (CMR)
- Prepares change request submissions for review by the CCB, as appropriate.
- Facilitates, through the build process, any CR having security consideration (as identified in the SIA) to assure that the CR addresses security issues throughout the life cycle of the build (e.g., Requirements, Design, Test).
- Coordinates with the ROSS Project Test Coordinator to ensure the Test Coordinator conducts a post implementation review.
Change (Control) Board Membership:
Membership on the ROSS Change Control Board (CCB) is depicted in the table below. To ensure broad representation on the CCB, the National and Geographic Area Coordination and Dispatch Center Managers, as well as CAL Fire, appoint representatives who serve on the Board for a minimum of two years. In addition, the National Business Leads for dispatch and incident business sit on the board.
|Kenan Jaycox||Change Control Board Chair||Southwest Area Coordination Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susie Stingley||Business Lead, Dispatch||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Sarah Fisher||Business Lead, Incident Business||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Beth Spencer||Project Manager||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Annette Box||IROC Project Manager||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carmie Biaggi||Configuration Management Coordinator (ROSS)||USFSemail@example.com|
|Dave Hendren||National Interagency Coordination Center (NICC) Representative||NICCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kara Stringer||Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative||Great Basin Coordination Centeremail@example.com|
|Kathy Pipkin||Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative||Northern Rockies Coordination Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bonita (Bonny) Johnson||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Kentucky Interagency Dispatch Centeremail@example.com|
|Angie Hinker||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Great Plains Dispatch Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sean Lodge||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Northern Utah Interagency Dispatch Centeremail@example.com|
|Juel Moore||California Agency representative (USFS?CALFIRFE)||Operations, Southern Californiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karen Beck||ROSS Team/Securityemail@example.com|
Change Control Board Meeting Notes:
- CCB Meeting Notes November 18, 2016
- CCB Meeting Notes July 23, 2014
- CCB Meeting Notes July 2, 2014
- CCB Meeting Notes June 14, 2014
- CCB Meeting Notes April 2, 2014
- CCB Meeting Notes April 10, 2013
- CCB Meeting Notes June, 2012
- CCB Meeting Notes April, 2010
- CCB Meeting Notes March, 2009
- CCB Meeting Notes October, 2007
- CCB Meeting Notes April, 2007
- CCB Meeting Notes October 24-26, 2006
- CCB Meeting Notes March 21-23, 2006
- CCB Meeting Notes October 12-13, 2005
- CCB Meeting Notes February 23, 2005
- CCB Meeting Notes May 4-6, 2004
- CCB Meeting Notes October 28, 2004
- CCB Meeting Notes January 14, 2004
- User Suggestions March 2009 - March 2010
- User Suggestions Apr 2006 - Oct 2006
- User Suggestions Oct 2005 - March 2006
- User Suggestions May - September 2005