Configuration Management (CM) is the ongoing process of identifying and managing changes to deliverables and other work products. The IROC Project will utilize the processes found in the Configuration Management Plan to manage changes and facilitate stakeholder participation.
Configuration Management Coordinator
The Change Management Coordinator (CMC) has the following responsibilities:
- Gathers and reviews all proposed change requests.
- Determines adequacy of supporting documentation and, if necessary, returns inadequately documented Change Requests (CR) to the submitting party for further documentation.
- Categorizes Change Requests.
- Enters Change Requests into the Configuration Management Repository (CMR).
- Prepares change request submissions for review by the CCB, as appropriate.
- Facilitates, through the build process, any CR having security consideration (as identified in the SIA) to assure that the CR addresses security issues throughout the life cycle of the build (e.g., Requirements, Design, Test).
- Coordinates with the IROC Project Test Coordinator to ensure the Test Coordinator conducts a post implementation review.
Change (Control) Board Membership
Membership on the Resource Ordering Change Control Board (CCB) is depicted in the table below. To ensure broad representation on the CCB, the National and Geographic Area Coordination and Dispatch Center Managers, as well as CAL Fire, appoint representatives who serve on the Board for a minimum of two years. In addition, the National Business Leads for dispatch and incident business sit on the board.
|Kenan Jaycox||Change Control Board Chair||Southwest Area Coordination Centeremail@example.com|
Business Lead, NICC Manager
Business Lead, NICC Assistant Manager
US Forest Service
US Forest Service
|Beth Spencer||Project Manager - IROC||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Fisher||Business Lead, Incident Business||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Beth Spencer||Project Manager - ROSS||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave Hendren||National Interagency Coordination Center (NICC) Representative||NICCemail@example.com|
|Lauren Hickey||Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative||Alaska Interagency Coordination Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathy Pipkin||Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative||Northern Rockies Coordination Centeremail@example.com|
|Bonita (Bonny) Johnson||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Kentucky Interagency Dispatch Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angie Hinker||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Great Plains Dispatch Centeremail@example.com|
|Molly Campbell||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Illinois Interagency Dispatch Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Greg Adams||California Agency Representative (USFS/CALFIRE)||Operations, Southern Californiaemail@example.com|