Configuration Management (CM) is the ongoing process of identifying and managing changes to deliverables and other work products. The IROC Project will utilize the processes found in the Configuration Management Plan to manage changes and facilitate stakeholder participation.
Configuration Management Coordinator
The Change Management Coordinator (CMC) has the following responsibilities:
- Gathers and reviews all proposed change requests.
- Determines adequacy of supporting documentation and, if necessary, returns inadequately documented Change Requests (CR) to the submitting party for further documentation.
- Categorizes Change Requests.
- Enters Change Requests into the Configuration Management Repository (CMR).
- Prepares change request submissions for review by the CCB, as appropriate.
- Facilitates, through the build process, any CR having security consideration (as identified in the SIA) to assure that the CR addresses security issues throughout the life cycle of the build (e.g., Requirements, Design, Test).
- Coordinates with the IROC Project Test Coordinator to ensure the Test Coordinator conducts a post implementation review.
Change (Control) Board Membership
Membership on the Resource Ordering Change Control Board (CCB) is depicted in the table below. To ensure broad representation on the CCB, the National and Geographic Area Coordination and Dispatch Center Managers, as well as CAL Fire, appoint representatives who serve on the Board for a minimum of two years. In addition, the National Business Leads for dispatch and incident business sit on the board.
|Ted Pierce||Change Control Board Chair||Northwest Coordination Center|
|Angie Hinker||IROC Project Manager||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Beth Spencer||IROC Project Manager||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Julie Polutnik||IROC Business Lead||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Sarah Fisher||Business Lead, Incident Business||US Forest Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elise Hawes||Configuration Management Coordinator||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|
|Sean Dunn||National Interagency Coordination Center (NICC) Representative||NICCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative|
|Kathy Pipkin||Geographic Area Coordination Center Representative||Northern Rockies Coordination Centeremail@example.com|
|Sean Lodge||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Northern Utah Interagency Dispatch Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Anastasia Campbell||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Puget Sound Interagency Communication Centeremail@example.com|
|Kristin Nickell||Local Dispatch Center Representative||Alabama Interagency Coordination Centerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chet Swancey||California Agency Representative
|Operations, Northern Californiaemail@example.com|