The Interagency Resource Ordering Capability (IROC) is a dynamic, modern, flexible and scalable application that aligns with interagency business needs for resource ordering for all hazard incidents. IROC is web-based and supports both PCs and mobile devices.
IROC provides the Dispatch Community with a fast and stable system that works well even during peak activity. It also supports a simple reporting user interface.
System Status: IROC is functional! We are identifying issues and working to establish full capability!
Questions? Contact your IROC GACC Representative (see list below) or your GACC.
- Alaska and NICC – Nancy Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- California, NOPS - Laurie Forni - email@example.com
- California, SOPS - Shayne Canady - Shayne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Area and Southern Area – Melinda Brogden - email@example.com
- Great Basin – Shep Crim - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Rockies – Jerry Clements – Jerry.email@example.com
- Northwest - Megan Kephart - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rocky Mountain – Angie Hinker - email@example.com
- Southwest – Nicole Finch - firstname.lastname@example.org