The Interagency Resource Ordering Capability (IROC) is a dynamic, modern, flexible and scalable application that aligns with interagency business needs for resource ordering for all hazard incidents. IROC is web-based and supports PC devices.
IROC provides the Dispatch Community with a fast and stable system that works well even during peak activity. It also supports a simple reporting user interface.
System Status: IROC is functional! We are identifying issues and working to establish full capability!
To get the latest information on the IROC program, such as updates and changes that will affect the user community, you can sign up for the user notices at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/3452j79b
Questions? Contact your IROC GACC Liaison (see list below) or your GACC.
- California, NOPS - Laurie Forni - email@example.com
- California, SOPS - Shayne Canady - Shayne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Area and Southern Area – IQCS-IQS - Melinda Brogden - email@example.com
- Northern Rockies, Alaska, Rocky Mountain - Amy Lancaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northwest - VIPR - Gina Papke - email@example.com
- Great Basin - Elise Hawes - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- NICC - Julie Polutnik - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest – Training - Cheryl Dickson - email@example.com