The Interagency Resource Ordering Capability (IROC) is a dynamic, modern, flexible and scalable application that aligns with interagency business needs for resource ordering for all hazard incidents. IROC is web-based and supports both PCs and mobile devices.
IROC provides the Dispatch Community with a fast and stable system that works well even during peak activity. It also supports a simple reporting user interface.
System Status: IROC is functional! We are identifying issues and working to establish full capability!
Questions? Contact your IROC GACC Liaison (see list below) or your GACC.
- California, NOPS - Laurie Forni - firstname.lastname@example.org
- California, SOPS - Shayne Canady - Shayne.email@example.com
- Eastern Area and Southern Area – IQCS-IQS - Melinda Brogden - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Rockies, Alaska, Rocky Mountain - Amy Lancaster - email@example.com
- Northwest - VIPR - Gina Papke - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Basin - Elise Hawes - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest – Training - Cheryl Dickson - email@example.com