FEMS is a Wildland Fire Information and Technology (WFIT) development project under the guidance of Sponsor Group and a Design Team.
- Clint Cross, Assistant Director, Landscapes and Partnerships, USDA-FS
- Kim Van Hemelryck, Program Specialist, Operations and Emergency Management, DOI Office of Wildland Fire
- Robyn Heffernan, Chair, NWCG Fire Environment Committee
The Design Team is composed of representatives of NWCG committees and other groups who will use the application or have an interest in the data it will provide. Team membership reflects the variety of user group perspectives, geographic locations, and organizational roles found within the interagency wildland fire community.
- Shelby Law, DOI, Predictive Services Meteorologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Croft, USDA-FS, Air Resource Advisor, email@example.com
- Travis Verdegan, Predictive Services Coordinator, Minnesota DNR, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patricia Ireland (ctr.), email@example.com